GretaMichelle Joachim: fine artist and potter
Stay tuned to this page for updates on exhibitions, sales or any other news from
Well that's wrap for this year folks. We have just a few pieces left in our stock.
Feel free to browse and click on that special piece that catches your eye.
We have some really nice mugs fresh out the kiln longing for a nice home and loving hands
to cup with hot chocolate or that cup of coffee.
Until next year, I hope that your holidays are peaceful and full of love.
Thank you for all the appreciation and support!
- Want to get one of my pieces but think the shipping from Trinidad will be too much? never fear. You can now find my work at Plough Gallery in Tifton Georgia, USA.
Come see me at Upmarket December 10th: Trinidad Country Club, 9:00am- 3:30 pm
the last quarter of the year is here and we can't wait to share all the activities that are coming up. The first one being: Open Studio! Keep checking this space for other updates for October, November and December.
- August promises to be an exciting time for ceramics in Trinidad. Come on down to Bunty and Rory O' Connor in Chickland for Potfest and sale. There will be work on display by Bunty, Adam Williams and yours truly. Also try your hand at throwing pots plus lots of other fun clay activities. August 13th, 2017 from 10:00 am.
- See my tea bowls in Tea: the Ritual and the Art An international group exhibit at Plough Gallery, Tifton Georgia/ May 2017
- Come on down to Bunty's Open House at Chickland, Freeport November 12-13, 2016
- ArtbyGretaMichelle will be at Upmarket December 11, 2016.
For those living in Trinidad and Tobago, you can also find my work at the Shop, Hotel Normandie, St Ann's Port of Spain
Happy to be collaborating with Rachel Rochford for her February artisan box. Check it out at www.rachelrochford.com